On May 7,1943, the facility was officially named the Kingman Army Air Field. The base continued to grow and change during 1943. Many new squadrons were added to the base and some of the existing ones were combined. The 1120th and the 329th merged with the 328th to become the 328th Flexible Gunnery Training Group.
Thanks to www.armyairfieldkingmanmuseum.com for the information. Price includes basic economy shipping to most countries, additional fees may incur for Euro, African, South American countries.