VMCJ-1 was commissioned at MCAS El Toro on 31 July, 1958 with the merger of VMJ- and VMC-1 . It was the last of the VMCJs to standup and remained at El Toro when VMCJ-3 deployed to Japan in August, 1958. Under the leadership of Lt. Colonel Albert James, who took command on 31 August, the squadron transitioned to the F8U-1 P photo reconnaissance aircraft and the F3D-2Q EW aircraft before departing CONUS to relieve VMCJ-3 in November, 1959.
Thanks to www.mcara.us for the information. Basic shipping included to most countries. Additional costs may incur for EURO, South America and African countries